A Crazie Dream...togas, PJs, blinky lights...and a peter.

floatingaway2525

Darry,

Thank you for asking first, however given the potentially embarrassing nature of the photos I would rather limit the places where they are posted. Plus I dont know how everyone else in the photos feel about having there picture reproduced in multiple places.

At this time I would prefer that you dont copy the photos.

Any scenery or sunset pictures you see of mine you are more than welcome to copy those.

Thank you,

Ward

Thank you and FloatingAway2525 for your responses - and the rest of you for discussion on this. In addition to not including your photos, I've posted a change to my webpage to give others who may appear in one of my photos the option to be removed.

It reads: If you appear in any of my photos & you want to be removed, please, email me. Tell me the slide show, the # of the slide, & which person you are. I will either remove the photo or remove you from it ― no questions asked.

Then I have provided a link to send me an email.

Since most of you on this thread appear in the Meet & Greet slideshow, please, review it & let me know if you have any problems. http://DarryD.com/CC

After our mimosa morning... we had a relaxed breakfast and hung out on Lido a while before heading out to port...

AfterSailinStT.jpg

AftersailinStT2.jpg

After a bit we got some energy to head out....We were heading for The Shipwreck Tavern, a crew hangout we discovered on an earlier cruise, and then maybe head up to Paradise Point later in the afternoon...Mama was none too sure about the tram though, she has issues with heights...

Our merry little group laughed our way over to Shipwreck and continued the party with painkillers, with a new twist since our last time there!!

Shipwrecked.jpg

Shipwreckedcontd.jpg

This is what the painkillers come in now, twist off cap and insert straw, follow directions on the label:p

Shipwreckedandpainfree.jpg

When we left Shipwreck, we had every intention of heading to Paradise we really did, but the winds were a-blowin', no way was Mama gettin' on the Tram we could see from outside the Tavern, and the rain was on its way for sure...and sure enough, the rains came down about halfway back to ship lolol, so we shopped out way down the street to get back on board, GREAT DAY!!!

Our "Dream Journal" ( http://DarryD.com/CC ) might be of benefit to you. There are plenty of places on that ship to get away - most notably the library (Page Turner, deck 4) and the deck outside the Pasta (deck 11, above The Gathering) - and places to gather. The Piano Bar is a great place to gather during the day, and an even better place for quiet conversion at night.

Hi Darry great picture. Thank so much.

A few pictures from my St Thomas adventure are below.

I used the card inside my room to order breakfast and had it delivered 1 hour before we were to dock. I had the greatest time sitting in the cove balcony watching us slowly come into port and dock.

Here is the lift which I could see from my balcony :

st-lift2.jpg

and a view form the lift as I was going up

st-lift.jpg

I think that is the Norwegian sun just coming into the dock.

Once up top on Paradise point I tried a bushwacker and my face literally went numb for a few minutes....strong stuff!!

The view was spectacular from there! even on a cloudy day there was this serene peacefulness about the whole place...

st-thomas-pp.jpg

definitely want to go again and see the other parts of the island

]Are the boards reeeeealy slow now or is it my *^%#%& laptop again???

I hit submit and then I wait, and wait, and wait...I suk at waiting!![/[/color]SIZE]

Forgot a couple tidbits about our Nassau day...and now that a surprise has been delivered I can post a few more pics and some background from our first cocktail party...

What happened was, Mach and Stitch couldn't physically sail with us :( so we added two spirits to our roll call and wanted to make sure they were too there! One of the best ideas ever was Ward's, getting our group t-shirts and all the Crazies signing them so we could send some surprises after the sail...we had SO much fun getting them signed, starting at the cocktail party...

IMG_3386.jpg

IMG_3387.jpg

Happily, my chief co-schemer advised that the package is received so the pics can go up...That was just the beginning of the fun, more to follow later in the sail...

Now about Nassau and the seas....Right after we boarded from Nassau, we heard the coves were closed:eek::confused: maybe Ward/Bob can confirm, I forgot to...when we asked why (this was on Lido aft for sailaway) we were told that after we left Nassau, we would be crossing through what tail remained from Tomas and we would have some seas...sure wish Mama hadn't been there for that conversation...lol!

As it turned out, they weren't kidding, and we had the funniest time in the disco ever!!! Cupid (to the right to the right...) turned into to the riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!! I also learned that it's true what you hear about the aft end and your bed movement...:p I LOVED IT!!!

OMG!! Floatie! I had the SAME problem when we got back! Did you recently install Google Chrome? I had an update when we got back and that was one of them. I figured out that was the culprit of my troubles. Unstalled and everything works perfect....again. lol

A few pictures from my St Thomas adventure are below.

I used the card inside my room to order breakfast and had it delivered 1 hour before we were to dock. I had the greatest time sitting in the cove balcony watching us slowly come into port and dock.

Here is the lift which I could see from my balcony :

st-lift2.jpg

and a view form the lift as I was going up

st-lift.jpg

I think that is the Norwegian sun just coming into the dock.

Hey Ward, Here's a pic at night of your view from the skyride. lol We got stuck in the rain at Megen's Bay and planned on going up at sunset. Didn't happen since we desperately needed showers and FOOD. Then we made it up just before closing. LOL

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb372/ANGIringsITup/Photograph%20evidence%20Exhibit%20A--Toga%20Party/PB096174.jpg

Great review so far love all of your pics and everyones stories. I will be on the Dream in March doing the Eastern so i'm so glad to read a review with the eastern intenirary most of the reviews I read are of the western. I was at Fish Lips the weekend before watching the ships sail out nice place and the food was good.I doubt any of you did,but was wondering did anybody stay in cabin 11269? It's a 1A but it will be good for me and my 12y.o. daughter just wanted to see pics maybe before we sail.

By the way cruskitten i hope you don't mind me hi-jacking your Steeler Wave(wish the black and gold color would have stayed) we are die hard Steeler fans my BIL is from West Miflin area still have family there and have a niece and nephew in Monroeville.

OMG!! Floatie! I had the SAME problem when we got back! Did you recently install Google Chrome? I had an update when we got back and that was one of them. I figured out that was the culprit of my troubles. Unstalled and everything works perfect....again. lol

LOL, I didn't install anything new Angi, but I ran the cleaner-upper-thingy last night and it seems ok this morning...:rolleyes::p

Great review so far love all of your pics and everyones stories. I will be on the Dream in March doing the Eastern so i'm so glad to read a review with the eastern intenirary most of the reviews I read are of the western. I was at Fish Lips the weekend before watching the ships sail out nice place and the food was good.I doubt any of you did,but was wondering did anybody stay in cabin 11269? It's a 1A but it will be good for me and my 12y.o. daughter just wanted to see pics maybe before we sail.

By the way cruskitten i hope you don't mind me hi-jacking your Steeler Wave(wish the black and gold color would have stayed) we are die hard Steeler fans my BIL is from West Miflin area still have family there and have a niece and nephew in Monroeville.

Hi Carla!!! Glad it's helping and thanks for joining in:)

Hey Ward, Here's a pic at night of your view from the skyride. lol We got stuck in the rain at Megen's Bay and planned on going up at sunset. Didn't happen since we desperately needed showers and FOOD. Then we made it up just before closing. LOL

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb372/ANGIringsITup/Photograph%20evidence%20Exhibit%20A--Toga%20Party/PB096174.jpg

That's beautiful thanks Angi!!!

We had a treat being in port until 8PM, the harbor is gorgeous as the lights come up!!! It was misty, but we got to watch the procession as ships headed back out to sea...

StTafterdark.jpg

IMG_3431.jpg

IMG_3433.jpg

IMG_3437.jpg

LOL, I didn't install anything new Angi, but I ran the cleaner-upper-thingy last night and it seems ok this morning...:rolleyes::p

Fabulous! :D That was like step four for me and still not better. After research and such I discovered it was the Windows update with Google Chrome that messed me up. When you said you were having probs too I thought it was too coincidental. lol Glad that worked!

That's beautiful thanks Angi!!!

We had a treat being in port until 8PM, the harbor is gorgeous as the lights come up!!! It was misty, but we got to watch the procession as ships headed back out to sea...

StTafterdark.jpg (Love this one! Very pretty.--Angi)

IMG_3431.jpg

IMG_3433.jpg (This looks like something out of a Stephen King movie. LOL I like it!! --Angi)

IMG_3437.jpg

Thanks! I was surprised I was able to stand still enough to take it. It's still a little blurry but with the movement of the car and breathing it turned out pretty good. Sparkly. Love sparkly.:D

Mimosa sail in..I love St Thomas........

Floatie, Tom needs to get some relaxin clothes:D

Thanks for the review,ya knows I missed you .This sure brightened up my day

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Doesn't he??? LOL! ;) Are the employees restricted to a certain appearance when out and about among the passengers but off work?

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Doesn't he??? LOL! ;) Are the employees restricted to a certain appearance when out and about among the passengers but off work?

As best as I know, they just have to have the Carnival name tag on.(When on ship).Off the ship is a different story

Are the boards reeeeealy slow now or is it my *^%#%& laptop again???

I hit submit and then I wait, and wait, and wait...I suk at waiting!!

Forgot a couple tidbits about our Nassau day...and now that a surprise has been delivered I can post a few more pics and some background from our first cocktail party...

What happened was, Mach and Stitch couldn't physically sail with us :( so we added two spirits to our roll call and wanted to make sure they were too there! One of the best ideas ever was Ward's, getting our group t-shirts and all the Crazies signing them so we could send some surprises after the sail...we had SO much fun getting them signed, starting at the cocktail party...

IMG_3386.jpg

IMG_3387.jpg

Happily, my chief co-schemer advised that the package is received so the pics can go up...That was just the beginning of the fun, more to follow later in the sail...

Now about Nassau and the seas....Right after we boarded from Nassau, we heard the coves were closed:eek::confused: maybe Ward/Bob can confirm, I forgot to...when we asked why (this was on Lido aft for sailaway) we were told that after we left Nassau, we would be crossing through what tail remained from Tomas and we would have some seas...sure wish Mama hadn't been there for that conversation...lol!

As it turned out, they weren't kidding, and we had the funniest time in the disco ever!!! Cupid (to the right to the right...) turned into to the riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!! I also learned that it's true what you hear about the aft end and your bed movement...:p I LOVED IT!!!

And we loved the presents!!!

Enjoying the review, Floatie!

Miss Floatie,are you still at work??????Im waiting to go to Maho Beach:p

ROFLMAO!!! ME too, I need to go back!! Actually I am home now from work and getting ready for Turkey Day with Mama's list of what she wants done by then:eek::rolleyes:...we've been discussing the fact that the Pope is NOT coming, it's just the immediate fam...jeesh...she ain't buyin' it:p

I'm hiding now and I get a respite because her DWTS is having the final tonight!!!:D

Archived