A Crazie Dream...togas, PJs, blinky lights...and a peter.

floatingaway2525

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Doesn't he??? LOL! ;) Are the employees restricted to a certain appearance when out and about among the passengers but off work?

According to Amanda, the Training & Development Manager for the Carnival Dream, only officers and management crew are allow "guest area" privileges. The officers must be in uniform & the managers must wear their name tags. When they are in places offering services (such as bars & eateries), the guests have priority of service.

By the by, the uniforms of officers and management crew are cleaned gratis, but they must pay for or clean themselves all their personal stuff.

The linen for all staff is provided & cleaned free. However, only officers, management & performers are provided cabin stewards.

According to Ni, our waitress, all the waiters & assistant waiters must wash & iron their own uniforms. The ship will do it if they pay for it. Trust me, those guys earn every tip you ever give them.

Thats good information...but I guess every rule can be bent.We have had social hosts,dancers and other entertainers sit with us in the MDR several times for dinner,eat with us at the supper clubs.And they have also "partied" in the disco and piano bar.Im not sure who gave them permission, but it has happenned on more than one occaision.We have made lifelong friends.

Thats good information...but I guess every rule can be bent.We have had social hosts,dancers and other entertainers sit with us in the MDR several times for dinner,eat with us at the supper clubs.And they have also "partied" in the disco and piano bar.Im not sure who gave them permission, but it has happenned on more than one occasion.We have made lifelong friends.

Forgive my deteriorating typing skills.

I meant to include entertainers in that list: Officers, management, cruise director staff (including hostesses), and entertainers are permitted in the guest areas. Officers must wear uniforms. All others must wear name tags. All this is according to Amanda, Training & Development Manager.

Forgive my deteriorating typing skills.

I meant to include entertainers in that list: Officers, management, cruise director staff (including hostesses), and entertainers are permitted in the guest areas. Officers must wear uniforms. All others must wear name tags. All this is according to Amanda, Training & Development Manager.

Hey Daryl,I just reread what I posted,and if I didnt know me,I would think I was a pompus azz.:o.Thanks for the info.

Hey smoofy, we are sailin on the Caribbean Princess with ya. See ya in San Juan.:)

Hey Mike whats up! I finally checked the roll call yesterday and saw you there. I didn't see this post till just now. Are you going down on the 15th? We are and are also planning on staying over a few days after as well. we're going to do anytime dining and even though is very port intensive, we're not going to kill ourselves. We're planning on taking it easy and our only set plans is a catamaran excursion in either Aruba or St Thomas.

Talk to ya soon.

Hey Mike whats up! I finally checked the roll call yesterday and saw you there. I didn't see this post till just now. Are you going down on the 15th? We are and are also planning on staying over a few days after as well. we're going to do anytime dining and even though is very port intensive, we're not going to kill ourselves. We're planning on taking it easy and our only set plans is a catamaran excursion in either Aruba or St Thomas.

Talk to ya soon.

Yes, we are going down on the 15th. We are gonna try to scuba in at least three of the ports, Dominica, Bonaire and Aruba. We have been going through some dive books and are finding out that Grenada has some good diving as well so we might dive there too. Haven't picked up a room in San Juan yet but might be staying at the Sheraton.

Heide,

Go to the upper left corner, click on USER CP, that will take you to your info. Click on SIGNATURE and put your cursor just above the "sailing countdown" and backspace until you are just below your signature. That will eliminate the many blank spaces in your blog. :D:D:D:D Enjoy the day!!!

Talk to ya soon.

Off the dream last week..We booked a catamaran thru the ship..they overbooked and we ended up sailing with another group..Have there card..They will do smaller groups and take you towards St Johns if you want..the snorkeling was not that great

• 3 weeks later...
Floatie.....you're not gonna leave us hanging are ya???

As always, love your Review

:o:o:o hiya Jim...I was afraid it would take me till Christmas to finish:eek:

Thanks so much and I'm so sorry! I got caught up plannin' next year's jaunt on Miracle:)

Hopping back to it this week I promise!! My favorite two days to go too, gotta love those sea days especially with this bunch!!:D

• 4 months later...
Great Review Floatie - So Far:D

:eek::o:eek: Cat!! Fresh kid!!

Are you sailing on Dream and searching reviews:confused: This was a great sail so you can come on the Breeze next year and we'll do it again!!

You won't believe that this really does bother me about once a week so back to the pics I will go to finish uploading, time sure flies when you're crazie:o

:eek::o:eek: Cat!! Fresh kid!!

Are you sailing on Dream and searching reviews:confused: This was a great sail so you can come on the Breeze next year and we'll do it again!!

You won't believe that this really does bother me about once a week so back to the pics I will go to finish uploading, time sure flies when you're crazie:o

I was just looking through some older threads and the Crazies part caught my eye. I am the worst. I have yet to write an actual review on here. When I get back I am so overwelmed with life that I never get to it!!!!

• 3 months later...

Archived