Thanks PB Tom from the Partae Pirates

BrendaB1

It was a pleasure...I´m actually sipping on a Bloody Caeser right now (virgin, of course!). Our supplier just got the real stuff...MOTT´S CLAMATO. I apologize for that KERMATO substitute you had to put up with...hopefully I poured enough absolut that you didn´t notice ;)!

Thanx for visiting...see you ion Nov!!

It was a pleasure...I´m actually sipping on a Bloody Caeser right now (virgin, of course!). Our supplier just got the real stuff...MOTT´S CLAMATO. I apologize for that KERMATO substitute you had to put up with...hopefully I poured enough absolut that you didn´t notice ;)!

Thanx for visiting...see you ion Nov!!

Yeah, but at least you used FULL STRENGTH horseradish and none of that half strength crap :D

It was a BLAST! Remember, Saints and Sinners Part Deux... October 15, 2006. You have PLENTY of time to plan it! Think of how fun it would be to visit PB as a guest! LOL!!!!!!!

You are the best Tom!!!!!

Tom, going to break this to ya gently doll... but looks like I'm going to take a short cruise in May... will be in Coz from 7A-Midnight... so, you can come play with us at CNC?? :D :eek:

And I hope you and the missus enjoy that two pounder on your anniversary (wait, that didn't sound right at all did it? :eek: )LOL!!!!!!!!

Archived