NCL Star Family Suite/Penthouse Suite Privacy

MariahJ

Hi All,

I will be on the Star next month and was wondering if anyone knows who the Butler and Concierge is on the 12 th floor..Are they any good?

Pete

Agreed....would love to hear anyone's comments on the service in the new suites on Deck 12. I've always noticed in the past that the butlers make their way around and see how much you will want / need compared to other cabins & service them accordingly. I've often known people that sailed in only suites, yet never used their services.

We are in 12008 - Family Suite and quite excited to have the extra space in lieu of the balcony. All 3 of my kids are 5 and under, so a balcony is a little scary to us. The huge windows rock in them!!

We booked a family suite on deck 12 for next January...... From what I have heard on these boards, the fold out couches are not suitable for adults. There is a murphy bed in most of these suites however that I have read are very comfortable.

We LOVE the new family suites on deck 12 on the Star. (Soon to be the Dawn as well.)

But you're right - the sofa bed was NOT comfortable for adults. I think 2 kids would be fine. Or if needed, an adult could sleep on it as a sofa not made out to a bed. I napped on it like that and was quite comfortable, but please know that I am a shorty!

The Murphy bed was very comfortable for 2 adults as was the king size bed.

we were in 12512 on the Star back in Feb. Our butler was Henry-he was just superb..3 doors down, that couple had a different butler, don't remember who it was she mentioned.

We had the penthouse with balcony, superb! Loved it, I would not be afraid of taking small kids in that room with the balcony, they cannot get out, or even over the balcony. Its still too high for them, and you would be watching them all the time. It was a pleasure having that suite with the balcony. Our service from the room stewards was terrific, you could not ask for 2 more pleasant young men, they were excellent at their jobs. Dona

Archived