Sprit hep 7a and more

planb

Any see that they upgrade from a 7a alot. We are past guest and wonder if it gets closer they upgrade the lowest balcony to offer for better last minute buyers. Also any one know if they have flat screen tv or are you able to plug in your own DVD player. Also any info on the 7a would be great too !! Thanks !

If you book guarantee, they upgrade often. If you picked your cabin, it would take them calling you and probably offer an upsell for extra $. As you can see from the picture below, they do NOT have flat panel tv's yet. This was taken mid-October this year. I don't think there is any audio/visual connections to hook up a game system but I'm not sure on that. I've been on the Spirit twice and she is my favorite ship. You will love it.

2618510870040669306S425x425Q85.jpg

The TV's we've had on the Spirit do have RCA jacks int he front. There is only one audio because the TV is mono - you may want to pack a "Y" splitter to combine the left and right into a single jack.

There is cooler -- it doesn't make things very cold. It is stocked with mini-bar stuff. You can take it out or ask the Steward to do it.

Archived