QM2 Cruise

panama2

Hubby and I are cruising on the QM2 in the near future. At the evening dinners(other than the formal nights), can the men wear short sleeve dress shirts/neat and tidy sport shirts with dress pants at dinner? Thanks for your help.

Hubby and I are cruising on the QM2 in the near future. At the evening dinners(other than the formal nights), can the men wear short sleeve dress shirts/neat and tidy sport shirts with dress pants at dinner? Thanks for your help.

panama,

I think you and hubby will be just fine here and l would stop worrying.

All of us on this board have quite different views with regard to Cunard and quite rightly so....each to one's own.

Go and enjoy your cruise, QM2 is a lovely ship.

Best

Judy

panama,

I think you and hubby will be just fine here and l would stop worrying.

All of us on this board have quite different views with regard to Cunard and quite rightly so....each to one's own.

Go and enjoy your cruise, QM2 is a lovely ship.

Best

Judy

Whilst I agree that the OP should not worry you seem to be offering erroneous advice by saying that they will be fine, there are dress standards that are applied if they intend to eat in the Britannia or other Dining Rooms. If they choose to eat in the buffet they may wear what they wish within reason.

Hi

Yes, as long as he puts on a jacket over the top of the above every evening and on some, adds a tie.

He could use the Kings Court self-serve buffet area on an evening, I don't think there is a dress code there (there is in the remainder of the Kings Court however). The Cunard brochure and web site has a guide about the dress codes.

There are photos of some cabins and the many public rooms on QM2 via the link below, I hope they help build your excitement.

I hope this helps, have a great time, Bon Voyage.

Whilst I agree that the OP should not worry you seem to be offering erroneous advice by saying that they will be fine, there are dress standards that are applied if they intend to eat in the Britannia or other Dining Rooms. If they choose to eat in the buffet they may wear what they wish within reason.

Of course Jim, l am sorry, am bang out or order on this one. I was just concentrating on another thread by buckirji.

Best

Judy

Archived