Best beach in Roatan??

Rlynng

What do you think is the best beach in Roatan - West Bay, Mahogany or Tabyana? I went to West Bay this past January with some girlfriends and we really enjoyed it. I'll be cruising with my 2 adult (20 something) daughters in 2 weeks and I was debating about going back to West Bay or trying something new.

What are your opinions?

What do you think is the best beach in Roatan - West Bay, Mahogany or Tabyana?

For me I would have to chose , none of the above , But thats just me.

Tabyana is simply the name of a small part of West Bay, its virtually one in the same as far as the beach goes. I would certainly think you would enjoy West Bay more than staying in the private cruise ship man made beach area.

For me I would have to chose , none of the above , But thats just me.

Tabyana is simply the name of a small part of West Bay, its virtually one in the same as far as the beach goes. I would certainly think you would enjoy West Bay more than staying in the private cruise ship man made beach area.

I love the West Bay beaches, so am interested to here what a local recommends! (I, too, will not go to Mahogany Bay for the same reason...just an extension of the cruise port...yuck!). So tell us where YOU would go! We went to Half Moon Bay earlier this month and it was kind of cool and rustic, but not my favorite as a swimming beach...better for snorkeling and such.

Archived