Summit cabin 9038????

spunke

• 4 months later...
Hello

We are booked on the summit this Jan in cabin 9038- has anyone

Stayed in this room - can anyone commit on the balcony or the location of the room. Thx

Can you tell me anything about this room? I would like to get sun, and I am reading you dont? I like a larger balcony but I want to sit out there and feel the warmth of the sun. Please let me know all you can about this room

Thanks

Dorene

You can use the search function and type in 9038. I've spoken on it many times. But quick overview: You will NOT be able to sit on the deck and get sun but you'll be warm if it's the southern Caribbean. We loved the balcony.

Hello

We are booked on the summit this Jan in cabin 9038- has anyone

Stayed in this room - can anyone commit on the balcony or the location of the room. Thx

We stayed in 9043 which is same cabin on the port side. It has a nice large angled balcony. The overhang for the deck above provides privacy and a lot of shade. I liked the location it is close to the steps but not to close for the noise of the elevators. Oneflight up to the pool and spa.

• 3 months later...

We had this cabin 9 years ago. My husband loved everything but the over hang on the verandah. I loved the over hang. I've chosen this cabin for a girls cruise to Bermuda. As I recall the cabin was good size. If you get an open verandah there is lots of sun and little privacy. The over hang also provides privacy. I will always choose privacy over sun.

We had this cabin 9 years ago. My husband loved everything but the over hang on the verandah. I loved the over hang. I've chosen this cabin for a girls cruise to Bermuda. As I recall the cabin was good size. If you get an open verandah there is lots of sun and little privacy. The over hang also provides privacy. I will always choose privacy over sun.

Thanks for the info. DH will like the shade and I'm sure I can find sun elsewhere!

Archived