Enchantment of the Seas - Golf Anyone??

Not unless they added it when they did the refurb awhile back. I just got off the Rhapsody and the closest thing to a sport court it had was shuffleboard. I wouldn't trust any non-official sites, I've seen some pretty big mistakes on them. If in doubt, check RCIs site

I don't think fact checking or spell checking was high on the priority list for the site you were looking at.

In the same sentence they mention the golf simulator, they also say you can "play a round of gold on the miniature golf course".

I'm thinking they meant "golf" instead of "gold" - unless, of course, the miniature golf course is paved in gold instead of the fake green turf. :)

Why does the Wizard of Oz come to mind? :D

No, but there is a very cool bungee trampoline. :D And some of the pools are freshwater, while the others are salt water.

That web site must have been talking to my husband. On the flight on our way to Grandeur, he was telling our friends "This ship has a basketball court and mini golf" and I turn around and said to them "rule number one, do not listen to anything my husband tells you for the rest of the cruise and you will be ok ;) :p" I actually had to take him up to the top deck just to PROVE to him that the Grandeur didn't have a basketball court. :rolleyes:

Archived