Review: Crown Princess Nov 20-27 (Long)

JerryinBWB

Any chance of posting the Patters for the Crown? We are on the Xmas cruise and would love to see them. Thanks.

Not sure that we retained them, but I will check and if we still have them I will post. Perhaps someone else from our cruise will see this and has them to post. We tend to do a paperwork dump that last night before disembarkation so I think we probably chucked them. Sorry.

Any chance of posting the Patters for the Crown? We are on the Xmas cruise and would love to see them. Thanks.

Jerry, if you don't have them I do. I've just got to scan them. I've got a lot on my plate, but I'll do it as soon as I can get to it.

Pat

Jerry, if you don't have them I do. I've just got to scan them. I've got a lot on my plate, but I'll do it as soon as I can get to it.

Pat

Pat, I'm afraid I don't have them. Could you please post them? Thanks.

Jerry, enjoyed meeting you onboard and reading your review :)

We never had any issues with the dining, we normally went around 7.30-8pm and a couple of nights got a beeper with a short wait.

We ate in Cafe Caribe twice too and found that a good option for a quick dinner with helpful staff.

We are like you and go with making the most of any situation so never had any issues with service.

I did take DS to vines twice for sushi, the sushi is available with any beverage not only wine/alcohol so you could order a soda or coffee etc.

• 2 weeks later...

I've finally had the time to scan the Patters from our cruise... sorry it took so long... :(

I'll post the rest in the next posting

cruise planner.pdf

Embark.pdf

sea day.pdf

Grand Cayman.pdf

Roatan.pdf

Thank you for your review and for posting the Patters.

My next cruise is booked on the Crown, my fourth time on board. Love the Crown...

The past two times I was on board, last November and January, one of the hottubs next to the pool was out of order. This made the remaining hot tubs kind of crowded

Did you happen to notice if all of the hot tubs were operational when you sailed?

just wondering..

My next cruise is booked on the Crown, my fourth time on board. Love the Crown...

The past two times I was on board, last November and January, one of the hottubs next to the pool was out of order. This made the remaining hot tubs kind of crowded

Did you happen to notice if all of the hot tubs were operational when you sailed?

just wondering..

There was one afternoon, when one of the hot tubs was covered, but it was a day when we were in port and there weren't many people around. Every other time I was in the pool area all the hot tubs were operational.

Hope this helps.... enjoy your cruise.:)

just wondering..

There was one day when we were in one of the hot tubs next to the main pool - - the hot tub was operational but the water was not particularly hot. The next day the water temp was back to a more normal temp. I suppose daily use by lots of folks means maintenance of the tubs is definitely required. Our experience was pretty much like Patperry's - - I think the tubs were normally operational with a bit of maintenance down time now and then and an occasional temperature variation.

Seems like all the Club Fusion games and events are held when late dining is, so we will not get any chance of attending any of that. I thought PCL was different in the timing of the events so this would not happen each night. Every single trivia evening game( which we love) is at 9:30.

Maybe you could eat in cafe caribe when you want to go to a specific show which is a nice option.

We always do anytime dining on PCL:D

Seems like all the Club Fusion games and events are held when late dining is, so we will not get any chance of attending any of that. I thought PCL was different in the timing of the events so this would not happen each night. Every single trivia evening game( which we love) is at 9:30.

They have 3 venues of shows: the main theater which is timed around the early and late traditional dinner; the explorer's lounge show and the Club Fusion game style activities that generally starts about 8:30 or so. That is why we like to eat early to try and catch 2-3 venues. There is generally so much going on that you run out of time. You can always change to anytime dining or eat at Cafe Caribe or see if you can switch to early dining.

Archived