Belize

poohbear

You can definitely book the Bannister trip at the pier. We did so last year. Our trip included 2 hours of snorkeling, 4 hours at the beach and lunch for $45 per person.

Did you book this ahead of time or lined it up at the pier. Do you recall who you did it with?

We are traveling with our 10 y/o daughter and we are going with Coral Breeze tours and doing the snorkeling trip. They also offer a trip to the Zoo. I have read very good reviews about them. We sail in 11 days. If you would like to message me after the 23rd, I will be glad to let you know our experience with them and you can go from there. This will be our 1st cruise to the W.Caribbean and we are on CCL-Valor going to Belize, Cozumel,Grand Caymen, and Roatan.

Shannon

We're going to Belize with our 7-year-old daughter next month, and I've looked into a lot of the options. We decided on the Belize Zoo excursion and are looking forward to it--we've been researching the natives animals of Belize. My husband and 11-year-old son are going on the airboat ride. We've booked privately in the other ports but are going with ship excursions here, just because I didn't want to worry about getting back for the tender. I'm sure we'll be more rushed through the zoo, though.

Archived