Beach spot beside Paradise Beach?

GLCAS

• 1 month later...

They are right beside each other, but I believe you would have to rent the inflatables from Paradise beach. If you are going when there will be alot of children it will be much busier and they may not allow that.

have a great time!:)

Ocean Beach Resort is toward the end of the row of all inclusive resorts. They're $40 per person and it includes all drinks and food as well as kayaks, snorkel gear, body floats, etc. The only thing you might have to rent would be jet ski's or some similar item. It's a great buy for what you get.

Ocean Beach Resort is toward the end of the row of all inclusive resorts. They're $40 per person and it includes all drinks and food as well as kayaks, snorkel gear, body floats, etc. The only thing you might have to rent would be jet ski's or some similar item. It's a great buy for what you get.[/quote

Can you go there direction or do you have to reserve using one of the on line places?

Ocean Beach Resort is toward the end of the row of all inclusive resorts. They're $40 per person and it includes all drinks and food as well as kayaks, snorkel gear, body floats, etc. The only thing you might have to rent would be jet ski's or some similar item. It's a great buy for what you get.[/quote

Can you go there direction or do you have to reserve using one of the on line places?

Most all inclusive we have run into require you to prebook and they may limit guest levels for your saftey and comfort. I havent herd of Ocean beach so I can't speak directly for that place.

Yeah, maybe that was it.....I just remember that it was a little quieter and that is what we like, to just read our book and enjoy the sun!:D Thanks!

There are alot of beaches along the south west portion of Cozumel. Mr Sanchos is another good place and they offer both all inclusive or pay as you go.

How close to paradise beach is San franscisco? They offer an all inclusive for $40 a person is this worth it? i was wondering if we got that and then could use the inflatables from paradise beach or is it too far?

You can step one one beach and one foot could be on either beach property. There is mention that you can just rent the water toys from Paradise Beach and enjoy your $40 all inclusive too, but Paradise looks like it can get real busy as the other people have mentioned. We have elected to go to Mr Sanchos they have the best of bothe worlds with a large beach area and the water toys your children can enjoy. They also offer the all inclusive for $45 per adult or pay as you go for the little ones. I too thought Paradise Beach may be too crowded to relax. Either way have safe travels and I hope the weather is very nice for your vacation.

Archived