Ncl star in the panama canal nov 30 2010

jsparku

Here's the Star in the Panama Canal today(11/30/2010)

http://webcams.pancanal.com/webcam/hd-miraflores.jpg

That didn't work because the picture is updated every minute. You need to capture the picture on your computer and upload to a picture hosting website and then add the link in your posting. Here is the picture I captured this morning. Click on the picture for a larger version.

4773345_nmirafloresnov30-10.jpg4773345_nmirafloresnov30-10.jpg

AH!! Brings back memories from last December going through the Canal on the Star for me also. Wonderful ship - fantastic itinerary!!!

right there with you MARG...sure wish you were joining us and laura and tony and oh carla and randy have joined our sailing too...we had such a GREAT time last year on the STAR* and i am sure we will have equally a WONDERFUL time on the SUN...

Thanks for posting this pictures. It brings back memories. We did the October 8th Panama Canal Cruise. Which lock was this and where were you when you took ? It looks like it was taken from one of the Buildings that are alongside of the Canal.

That picture comes from the webcam link given in the first message in this thread.

right there with you MARG...sure wish you were joining us and laura and tony and oh carla and randy have joined our sailing too...we had such a GREAT time last year on the STAR* and i am sure we will have equally a WONDERFUL time on the SUN...

Sigh... Wish we could join everyone since that Star cruise through the Panama Canal was so wonderful, in great part due to all the SUPER folks, like you. Unfortuneately, we will have to wait to sail again until the SUN in April.

Archived