Does anyone have a really good pocket video camera?

kiraryker

no way.. thats alot of cash.. get an aquapac.. about 50 bucks.. and guaranteed. include the camera inside if it should fail.

no way.. thats alot of cash.. get an aquapac.. about 50 bucks.. and guaranteed. include the camera inside if it should fail.

Oh yeah, I was just kidding. I wouldn't pay twice the amount of the video camera itself just to shoot under water.

I also have the Flip UltraHD and love it! It's so easy to use and lots of fun too.

You can also capture photos from any video, so it's great to pick out a shot that looks perfect. I've even captured lightening streaking across the sky with the Flip.

An example of a frame of lightening. I love this feature!

VID00019.jpg

Awesome pic! :-D I love that feature as well. Go Flip!:D

I also vote for the Kodak. I got one for Christmas last year and l love it. My camera is also Kodak, so I have a multi-battery charger that will charge both batteries and several others. It will show you how to insert the battery that you have. I have several memory cards and always have a spare with me, but, have yet to run out of room. You can go to the Kodak website and see if they have any specials. Also, if you know an Avon rep, Avon now sells one. I don't have a book with me, so I don't remember what brand it is. I didn't order one since I already have one and also have 2 camcorders, one small disk and the other one regular CDs. If I was in the market for one, I would go with the Kodak since you can use a memory card.

You can also capture photos from any video, so it's great to pick out a shot that looks perfect. I've even captured lightening streaking across the sky with the Flip.

This feature is also available on the Kodak Zi8 using the software.

Archived