St. Lucia Discover Scuba

mcsflames23

Hello, just wondering if anyone has done the Discover Scuba through scubastevesdiving.com or through divefairhelen.com. I'm going to be going on one of the two but wanted to know if anyone more experienced than me had any recommendation. Thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...

We were thinking of doing a discover scuba on one of our cruises, however, we heard a lot of bad things about doing discover scuba as part of an excursion. We decided to get certified before hand and I think it was probably a great idea. While going through certification, my wife found out she was more prone to panic attacks than she thought, so it took a little while for her to work through this. If this will be your first time doing scuba, I would recommend maybe finding a local dive shop prior to the cruise and see if they can do one with you in a pool. At least there will be some personal instruction beforehand and you will be a little more familiar with everything involved prior to going under the water. Hope this helps.

Archived