Romantic on Carnival

Woje17

My wife and I had a lovely private dinner together at the Golden Fleece. $30 per person without tip but it was well worth the money. I asked for a very private table and was not disappointed. I also surprised her with a few extra presents from the Formalities Shop. I'm sure that if you talk to Guest Services when you get there, or Formalities, they can help you plan something very special and personal. They were very good to me.

Is there anything really romantic to do on Carnival ships? Princess had a wonderful private balcony dinner, is there anything like that on Carnival? First time on Carnival coming up on January 9!

Thanks!

Use your imagination , there's nothing more romantic than watching those beautiful sunsets while at sea!

Is there anything really romantic to do on Carnival ships? Princess had a wonderful private balcony dinner, is there anything like that on Carnival? First time on Carnival coming up on January 9!

Thanks!

Carnival does not do private balcony dinners. Other cruiselines do and maybe Carnival will someday. We love Carnival but trying another cruiselines for more variety. Just our opinion from our many cruises on Carnival.

We normally cruise during our Anniversary and enjoy a private dinner at the Supper Club... Wonderful food, delightful service and only $30.00 per person.

Flowers delivered from the formalities shop on board, or you can pre-order from the Bon Voyage department online at Carnival. Couples massage in the spa, midnight stroll on deck, champagne in your room... let your imagination roam.

Archived