Hyatt Downtown Miami, where can we buy beer?

ficserv01

We are staying at the Hyatt Regency Downtown Miami. We will not have a car and wondering where we can go to get beer. We have read posts about taking the people mover to Walgreen's (where the person posting "thinks" sells beer) but wondering how far away on the people mover it is. I think the people mover is no charge......can someone confirm this as well?

Any suggestions of where to go and how to get there would be great. Thanks!

The people mover is free. Not sure how far away from the Hyatt it is. It is a block over from the Walgreens. The address for Walgreens is 1 SE third Ave., Miami, 33131, and their phone# is (305) 373 8401. Not sure if they sell beer, but we have gotten pop and water to take on our cruise from them.

Hope this helps out!

I called Walgreens. They said they do not sell beer. So, I decided to call the Hyatt and they said there are several places downtown within walking distance from them. So, I won't worry about it until we get there. Thanks for your help!

Archived