I think we need a thrill.....

hlb76

I was thinking on our cruise to the Mexican Riviera we should look into doing something a little daring one day.

Maybe a zipline?

Maybe ATV or something like that?

Any other suggestions or have experience w/ either of these type of things.

A little background we are a family of 4 the boys are 10 and 15. We have done many beach breaks, snorkeling things like that I was hoping maybe to be a bit more adventurous this cruise.

I was thinking on our cruise to the Mexican Riviera we should look into doing something a little daring one day.

Maybe a zipline?

Maybe ATV or something like that?

Any other suggestions or have experience w/ either of these type of things.

A little background we are a family of 4 the boys are 10 and 15. We have done many beach breaks, snorkeling things like that I was hoping maybe to be a bit more adventurous this cruise.

Heather,

Puerto Vallarta is your best bet for ziplines adventures. PuertoVallartaTours.net (a tour broker that often has their banner at the top of this forum) puts together a number of zipline/ATV combo excursions.

Of the half dozen zipline operations in the greater Vallarta area, Los Veranos is the most popular with the cruiser set. El Eden & Vallarta Adventures run a close second.

Los Veroanos also offers a guided city tour/zipline combo where they come and pick you up at the port (vs. you going to their office).

Enjoy!

We did Los Veranos several years ago and loved it! I am afraid of heights and once we did the first "baby" zipline, that was not high off the ground I was comfortable with it and each line got higher and longer! Great fun!

check with your travel agent they may work with a specific vendor to get you discounted rates. I have used shoretrips.com many times and have been completely satisfied. Zip, white water rapids, rappelling, kayaking are just a sampling of what they have to offer and all vendors they work with meet a very strict qualification for safety and are hand selected by the owners. You and your family will have a great time.

Los Veranos Zip Line! We try to do one "adventure" on every cruise........something out of our comfort zone. Los Veranos filled the bill. It was amazing. Trust me, you will love it. Lots of info from happy zippers here on these threads if you look back. Have fun!

I must agree Los Vernos, my family is going back there in a couple of weeks as it was the highlight of their last cruise and this time they are bringing others with them. You are treated wonderful by their enthusiastic crew. Take a look at their web page and book you won't be sorry.

Archived