FULL DAY SAIL & SNORKLE w/ PRINCESS

winncruiser

We just did this excursion in Oct. We had a wonderful time on the Dancing Dolphin. The crew were wonderful - friendly and helpful. There were only 10 people for our excursion.

The first stop is a protected snorkeling area. You can snorkel right off the boat or just relax. The second stop was Honeymoon Beach. Gorgeous and not crowded. The provided lunch was nice. There is also one food vendor there so you could get some other food if you wish. The catamaran just pulls up to the beach and you walk to the shore.

My husband said this was his favorite day and we had a great cruise:)

I think $99.00 was worth it. The catamaran picks you up right at the pier - no having to get a cab or bus to go somewhere else.

We just did this excursion in Oct. We had a wonderful time on the Dancing Dolphin. The crew were wonderful - friendly and helpful. There were only 10 people for our excursion.

The first stop is a protected snorkeling area. You can snorkel right off the boat or just relax. The second stop was Honeymoon Beach. Gorgeous and not crowded. The provided lunch was nice. There is also one food vendor there so you could get some other food if you wish. The catamaran just pulls up to the beach and you walk to the shore.

My husband said this was his favorite day and we had a great cruise:)

I think $99.00 was worth it. The catamaran picks you up right at the pier - no having to get a cab or bus to go somewhere else.

Thanks for the response....Question...Is the cat under full sail the whole time or is it motorized with the sail up?

Archived