Bret Michaels/Rock Cruise set for 'Destiny'

jleq

I saw where you could book that same cruise with Vacations to Go for $249 for an inside cabin. I not sure if they would stop you from going to the show or not. The point is that you can get on that ship sailing for $249 insted of 800 bucks. Forget that!

I believe that there are wristbands or some kind of identifier that will allow you admittance to the activities, shows, etc.

That said, if I were on this cruise to relax and enjoy myself..I'd change dates.

My sis in law was on the last two New Kids cruises, and she was disgusted by some of the behavior she saw on board...she will be on the one in May as well. It makes no sense to me ( or to her) for grown adults to get so beyond trashed they make fools of themselves and/or put themselves in danger. One passenger reported to have been raped and was asking for help..my SIL got security for her...but she was so drunk, its doubtful she would have remembered exactly who it was that raped her, or if she even had been at all. Sad, really, that anyone would allow themselves to lose so much control. But, that's just my opinion.

I didn't see any of this. Sure people were drinking, but I never saw anyone out of control. Obviously she had a good time or she wouldn't be going again.

I'm sorry, but who rapped her? There were over 2000 women on board and the men were with their wives/girlfriends.

I didn't see any of this. Sure people were drinking, but I never saw anyone out of control. Obviously she had a good time or she wouldn't be going again.

I'm sorry, but who rapped her? There were over 2000 women on board and the men were with their wives/girlfriends.

Don't know what happened with the rape situation..she left the girl in the hands of security.

Of course she had a good time..she's never planning on growing up!! :D As far as you not seeing what she observed..it's a big ship!!

Don't know what happened with the rape situation..she left the girl in the hands of security.

Of course she had a good time..she's never planning on growing up!! :D As far as you not seeing what she observed..it's a big ship!!

It is a big ship, but all the girls were where the new kids were. The new kids were partying on the lido until 4 or 5 in the morning, that is where your girls are.

Archived