St Thomas -> St John boat tour

german89

Hey there,

is there any reasonable priced boat tour with snorkeling stops, lunch etc.? We will be doing some similar tours on other islands - they all cost about 60$ each, but on St Thomas every single tour seems to be 140$+... We really don't need a private 6-person tour, aren't there any 20/30 person tours?

Thanks!

I have not been"on Island" in a year' date=' but to my knowledge there is nothing like what you describe. Sorry.:(B.[/quote']

Huh, so why is that? I mean every single Caribbean island is overloaded with those tours, why is it so different with St Thomas? Sad really, as we can't spend 700$ on a private tour.

Hey there,

is there any reasonable priced boat tour with snorkeling stops, lunch etc.? We will be doing some similar tours on other islands - they all cost about 60$ each, but on St Thomas every single tour seems to be 140$+... We really don't need a private 6-person tour, aren't there any 20/30 person tours?

Thanks!

Have you checked with what your cruiseline offers? Sounds about right, pricewise and number of passengers too. Check out Island Marketing, they have some good snorkeling tours and are reasonably priced and reliable.

Archived