Norwegian Spirit Deck 10 and 11

joanfred

Could someone tell me if you can exit the back of decks 10 and 11 and if so what is on the back of these decks. Was thinking of doing an inside room on one of these decks if easy access to outside. Any experience on these rooms?

Could someone tell me if you can exit the back of decks 10 and 11 and if so what is on the back of these decks. Was thinking of doing an inside room on one of these decks if easy access to outside. Any experience on these rooms?

The back of deck 10 can be exited on the port side and you walk out to the kids' pool and a hot tub. Deck 11, if I recall correctly, walks out to an area with tables and chairs where you can sit with food from the buffet. From either deck you can easily get to the stadium-like sitting area with lounge chairs facing the kids' pool area and Spirit's stern. You can walk up to the bar area aft of the buffet and also to the buffet via stairs at the sides of the stadium-like sitting area.

On deck 12, are there doors that lead from the Galaxy of the Stars to the Observatory on the maps?
Yes. The Observatory is separated from Galaxy by glass panels (and maybe a step down?), so you just walk from one directly into the other, and you can see out the windows while sitting in Galaxy.

Archived