just made final payment!!

Mom2Evie

Our Carnival Sensation cruise isn't until April but it's going to be part of my husband's Christmas gifts this year. I wanted to get it paid off so I could wrap his boarding pass & show him a $0 balance. He might have an idea that I want to cruise for Spring Break, but he won't know at all that I'll have booked & paid for it in full. Of course the next surprise that I'm saving for April is we got an aft-facing balcony this time. I'm not even going to tell him, he can figure it out when we open the door to the room!

Our Carnival Sensation cruise isn't until April but it's going to be part of my husband's Christmas gifts this year. I wanted to get it paid off so I could wrap his boarding pass & show him a $0 balance. He might have an idea that I want to cruise for Spring Break, but he won't know at all that I'll have booked & paid for it in full. Of course the next surprise that I'm saving for April is we got an aft-facing balcony this time. I'm not even going to tell him, he can figure it out when we open the door to the room!

My own Sensation 40th birthday cruise is on Feb 6. Happy birthday to us both! :) Merry Christmas to you all! Awesome gift.:)

Archived