Second itinerary change on Liberty!

duffyman

Yea, being a year out does have some disadvantages. My June Europe cruise has changed twice now. Luckily, we didn't lose any ports and only had the days rearranged. It is actually much better now the way it is. In our case I think Carnival was trying to avoid being in port with a lot of other ships. There are many factors involved when they make a change.

Breath in-breath out.............when you book a year out or more it's the chance you take. But I will say there seems to be a lot of it going on lately on ships sailing out of the East Coast. Looks like they're looking at the Port load for every day and working on getting ships rearranged so it's not so crowded. This could be a good thing unless you booked for a certain port. Good Luck and who knows by the time you sail it maybe back to your original route.

I booked the 7 day Eastern on Liberty for 12/10/11 and it has already had two separate itinerary changes. First, they canceled HMC in favor of Nassau. Now they changed Nassau to a day at sea. What??

I sure do hope the Liberty wont change anything from our cruise May 14, we want it just as it is, we are looking forward to the cabana nassau gets old fast

We booked specifically for St. Thomas because when we sailed lasted August on NCL Epic we missed almost our whole entire itinerary due to Hurricane Earl.:mad: San Juan and Grand Turk are new ports, always exciting to visit new places. I don't care so much which day we see these ports, just that we get to see the places we booked. Hopefully Carnival won't tinker with it too much in the next coming year.

I agree. I was more disappointed when they canceled Half Moon Caye.

We were on the Liberty in Oct and due to weather conditions we had to bypass Grand Turk and took us to Nassau.

Not happy about that but certainly not Carnivals fault.

Thanks for the heads up about this.....I've got a group cruise going on this itinerary April 14, 2012 and everyone was looking forward to HMC.

HMC only takes in 1 ship, so I can't see this as being part of the port shuffling to avoid over-crowding.

Hopefully they change again and surprise us with something else!

missing HMC would really make me sad. I love HMC and have booked cruises that go there on purpose. Of course I would understand if weather stopped. I see the dissapointment you all are feeling.

Personally missing GT or Nassau would not be as bad for me. HMC though I would cry

Archived