Celebrity Eclipse's - just back if you any ?'s

bill turcotte

Celebrity Eclipse's - just back if you any Questions

Yes please. Opening hours of kids club. Do they get lanyards? Does the kids club have its own pool? Do they have any competitions and prizes (my two love prizes!) Oliver and Emily will be 9 and 6 when we sail in July and they have sailed with Royal Caribbean (Independence and Allure) and Costa (Serena) I think they will love the fountains. Can you tell me about free soft serve icecream please. Where can they get it? When can they get it?

Many thanks in advance!

Hi there! We're booked for a Jan. 2nd cruise on the Equinox and I can't wait. We've sailed on Century, Millenium, Infinity and (eons ago) Horizon. What did you enjoy the most? What shouldn't we miss (in terms of food, experience, nook of the ship...whatever). In short...tell me your best Equinox secrets!

Thank you!

The kids club openned at 9 . 9 to 12 , 2 to 5 and 7 to 10 . are all free ..All other times cost 6 dollars per hour .

The fontains are small and reserved . your 6 year old will like them . Thier is no kids pool thats only for kids but it seemed like only kids were in the pool close to the fontains . I not sure what landyards are - sorry .. Read my review of our trip "Celebrity S-class

thanks for the reply . you will have a great time . the food was great . try one speciality dinning you will be blown away

• 1 month later...

Thankyou for your post! We have not yet sailed with Celebrity but are eager to try it out as we are true foodies and the ship itself looks so well appointed. Just wondering about the all around "vibe" on the ship. Could you tell us what music is played around the pool and in the cocktail lounges - type, live or not? Also were there activities around the pool? and did people participate? We understand Celebrity is a more subdued ship than the main lines (which we quite like), but we wanted to get a sense of the vibe in the common areas. Any light you can shed would be most appreciated. Thanks....

Archived