Old Carnival booking link

azurewater

Has anyone been able to use the old Carnival booking link that had been posted on CC a while back? For the past few days...well since the weekend, I have not been able to get it work on any PC or MAC. Once I hit book, it just keep trying to load.

If anyone has the old link available, would you please re-post it? Maybe the one I have has gotten corrupt. Yes, I did do a search for it on here and had the same results.

Thanks....

Had the old link but I am having the same problems as you. I have even tried a different computer, not using the old link, going via the itinery search but once I hit the Book Now option nothing will load.
I have the same problem.It will not allow me to select to go to were the sale prices are. I contacted my PVP and she told me to check my bookig. I have no problem with my booking I can't do price checks and I'm booked ES. How many price drops am I going to miss between now and when they fix the thing?I wish they would get off their butts and fix it already

I have early saver rates, too, and was wondering about any price drops. I tried calling yesterday and was told nothing was wrong with the website.

As I mentioned, I have tried on several PCs here at my office, a PC laptop, our MAC at home and my i-pad! Same result on all computers.

Oh well...we got a great deal on an aft balcony for January, but I was sure hoping for some OBC for DODs!!:)

Archived