Can a case of bottled water be brought onboard?

Thanks for your responses. I will try to bring a 24 pack of water by carrying it on. It's just much more cost efficient to bring my own water than to keep purchasing water on board. I drink lots of water and like to have it to drink in the cabin, at the pool, just walking around, etc.

If it gets confiscated, no big deal. I hope I can take it on though.:)

Just tape luggage tag on it, and send it as luggage: we saw that done on Freedom, Dec 12 cruise...... They had two 24 bottles packs......

According to written policy, you are not allowed to bring any beverages, however, enforcement as you have read is spotty. I plan on bringing a Nalgene bottle to refill in the cafeteria dinning room as room tap water kinda sucks, but dining room water is good.

It would be nice if policy was enforced then there would be no confusion and no, "well, you'd only lose out on $5 if they take it" responses. We should know whether or not water will be confiscated or not. I would stick with the policy, better than starting a vacation off on the wrong foot.

Just tape luggage tag on it, and send it as luggage: we saw that done on Freedom, Dec 12 cruise...... They had two 24 bottles packs......

And there in is the problem.

If people were content to bring on a few bottles there would be no issue.

But they just have to drag on cases of the stuff.:rolleyes:

Archived