Post pics of your bathing suits you wore on your cruise

kiraryker

That suit is beautiful! :D How is the size? I wear a reg 16, so I'm wondering how the 16W would fit. It looks like it would be very flattering!

Hi, it is very flattering. Tummy disappears! They said true to size and I ordered a 20. It fits perfectly so if you're a 16 I would imagine the 16W will fit.

No idea how to post the pictures as I did try so I will just explain. Black bikini with the bottom has leopard band on top that ties on side and the top is all leopard. Then I have a leopard skirt bikini bottom with top that is off the sholder trimmed in sequence...really cute and comfortable, third is all black where the bottom tie of the top comes down below the waste and ties behind you and gives is a really different look....last I have a white bikini with bandana top that has teal and brown in it and teal jewels on the side....that is it. I wish I could wear a one piece for when we snorkle but having a long torso they just ride up. I even tried ones that are made for a long torso but with my butt being a plump bump...well you get the idea.

I don't usually take pictures in my swimsuits, but my DH snapped these while we were relaxing in Jamaica. One is a brown swimdress from JCP that DH loves because it shows alot of cleavage. :rolleyes: The other is a halter tankini from Old Navy that I wear with a brown swim skirt.

bathingsuit1.jpg.1cf2ba37f22bb94b68a8622c96f2e323.jpg

bathingsuit2.jpg.70e5a8bb4814e8eabbb5816deb4ba8fa.jpg

Lots of pretty swimsuits, ladies! :) I see that a couple of you have mentioned board shorts,... I have been looking for a cute pair online for MONTHS and can't seem to find one. I need a pair that are long (like men's) but would prefer to not LOOK like I'm wearing men's shorts :o... any suggestions? I'm a size 12.

Archived