Transportation from Houston Hobby to Galveston Hotel

TerriDHair

The quote I received from Z limousine: $20 pp or $35 round trip for shared shuttle. Hope this helps. We will be going in April aboard the Voyager of the Seas.

Thanks, that sounds like a much better price than I've been reading here for shuttles. I've read some negatives about lots of stops between the airport and Galveston, though, and a tough time predicting the departure time on disembarkation day. I'm considering renting a car for the entire trip and parking at a hotel, but that seems like a waste. But one-way rentals does not sound like an option there...anyone have any experience with Enterprise and Sunday drop off?

I gave Z Limo a call and they told me that rate is only if you have 5 or more people (which doesn't help my party of 2).

However, I found it cheaper to rent a car and park it for the entire cruise than to take a shuttle. Hertz has a special going on right now. They have $10 off every day for a weekend rental using PC 151034. Gas should only run about $10 and I'm planning to park at Park-N-Cruise ($32). However, if you're staying at a hotel overnight you may be able to park their during your cruise for free.

Archived