Question on ordering wine @ specialty restaurants

m4rcla

I am planning to book dinner for 2 for me and my husband @ 150 Central Park to celebrate our anniversary.

We are not big wine drinkers, but would probably order a glass each. Is this possible or do we have to purchase the wine flight (I heard it's $75) or a bottle?

If it is possible, how much is it approximately per glass?

I am planning to book dinner for 2 for me and my husband @ 150 Central Park to celebrate our anniversary.

We are not big wine drinkers, but would probably order a glass each. Is this possible or do we have to purchase the wine flight (I heard it's $75) or a bottle?

If it is possible, how much is it approximately per glass?

You can order wine by the glass or even pick your own bottle. The $75 covers a wine paired for each of the courses. It isn't required. By the way, they also have a signature martini that is very good.

If you do the $75 per person wine pairing, you are going to get 4 glasses of wine, along with the martini.

You can absolutely just order a glass of wine each with the normal $35 dollar charge. If you feel absolutely crazy, you can get the bottle of cabernet that was $4875 on the menu.

Archived