My carnival password gets changed

cruzincon

Everytime I try the book modify method my password gets changed with Carnival. I have to get a new one everytime. The first time It worked my PVP called me the next day and asked if I needed anything since I was on the web site. Has this happened to anyone before?

This also happens to me everytime I try to log on.

I finally emailed Carnival and asked why they didn't want me to cruise with them as they denied my looking at their cruises etc. They emailed me back and said to LOG ON and change the password!!!

I really wonder who's watching the store.

I've given up on Carnival and I am in hopes that they will read this thread and wonder how many others also did not book with them because they couldn't log on.

An afterthought, why do we have to log on just to search the site anyway? Why not log on only when trying to book a cruise etc.

Cruzincon,

I haven't had to change my password, but my Carnival PVP did call me a couple of days ago and asked if I was having trouble with the site since I was on it a lot. Actually, I just like to browse the site and perhaps plan a cruise for next year also. I was surprised she called though.

Thanks, I started thinking maybe my PVP was stalking me or something. Its nice if they check up on you but to know every time your on the site is kinda creepy to me. I will try to change my password and see if that works for me too.

Archived