Zip lining for a 6 year old?

inghilch

Hi,

Im on the EPIC xmas Cruise and Im trying to plan our day with Victor Bodden with our group age 2 - 60. Does anyone know if zip lining is appropriate for a 6 year old? Im thinking not but figure I would check if anyone has done it and where? Im thinking the best bet for our group is beach break at Infinity Bay. Does anyone know if the banarama is walking distance? I know someone was interested in Scuba diving. Any help is greatly appreciated!

I've not done it myself, but have been researching for my upcoming cruise. There are pictures on the Clip N Zip website of younger children on the lines with the guides(almost tandem but they are not connected) I would say do it. If the guides at the zip place think the child is too young or too small, they will not allow him/her on the lines. Safety First is their motto!

The victor bodden zipline isn't very big compared to the commercial zip companies on the island. It just runs along his property. We had people from 9 to 72 do it without any problem. The only issue will be he/she won't be heavy enough to make it up on the platform. On some spans they might need to travel with someone.

1052-vi.jpg

Archived