Royal Caribbean Visa

betmust

I opened a Royal Caribbean Visa and thought I saved the list of what you could get with points but now I can't find it.

Does anyone have that?/

I would appreciated if you could post it for me.

Thank you

Bette

Bette, if you go to the RCI Home Page on their website, across the top yellow banner you will see "Deals & Gifts". When you hover over it with your cursor you will get a drop down menu and at the bottom of that menu you will see "Royal Caribbean Visa Card". Click on that and it will take you to the page that will answer all of your questions.

It's a good idea to print it off and then you'll have it readily available instead of having to go to the website each time you want to check.

As Puff said, can't copy and paste it here because it won't come out the same.

Thank you both for your answers.

I had looked at the website and could not find anything about the Visa so that helped.

I had actually saved a page with the info but can't seem to find it in my files - I will print it this time

Thanks again,

Bette

Try

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/dealsandmore/offer/visa.do;jsessionid=0000jsbfjhgBivNbMkzaMyNCk7N:12hdhu87a?cS=NAVBAR

Points ROYAL CARIBBEAN REWARDS - One Reward per point level

1,000 $10 USD value donation to one of our partnering charitable organizations for Haitian Relief (multiple donations may be requested if earned)

5,000 $50 USD onboard credit toward onboard purchases ie: Spa, Shore Excursions, Gift Shop, Bar, etc. (multiple onboard credits may be applied to a reservation if earned)

Upgrade, on a 3 to 4 night cruise for two, (interior stateroom to minimum available oceanview stateroom).*

2 Royal Caribbean robes delivered onboard

Domaine Chandon and strawberries delivered onboard

Royal Packet - Two Royal Caribbean towels, cameras, and messenger bags delivered to your home

Royal Wear - Two Royal Caribbean polo shirts and baseball caps delivered to your home

15,000 $150 USD onboard credit toward onboard purchases i.e Spa, Shore Excursions, Gift Shop, Bar, etc (multiple onboard credits may be applied to a reservation if earned)

$150 USD towards the purchase of a cruise (any ship and itinerary)

Upgrade on a 4 to 8 night cruise for two, September-May (interior stateroom to minimum available oceanview stateroom).*

Onboard Grand Romance Package - includes a bottle of champagne, fresh flowers, two robes, canapés and petit fours, breakfast in bed one morning, and a keepsake portrait.

25,000 $250 USD onboard credit toward onboard purchases i.e. Spa, Shore Excursions, Gift Shop, Bar, etc (multiple onboard credits may be applied to a reservation if earned).

Upgrade on a 4 to 8 night cruise for two, June-August (interior stateroom to minimum available oceanview stateroom).*

Companion fare on a 3 to 4 night cruise (minimum available oceanview stateroom).*

50,000 $500 USD onboard credit toward onboard purchases i.e Spa, Shore Excursions, Gift Shop, Bar, etc (multiple onboard credits may be applied to a reservation if earned).

$500 USD towards the purchase of a cruise (any ship and itinerary)

Upgrade on a 4 to 8 night cruise for two (oceanview stateroom to minimum available balcony stateroom, excluding suites).*

Upgrade on a 9 to 12 night Caribbean cruise for two (oceanview stateroom to minimum available balcony stateroom, excluding suites).*

Upgrade on a 7 night Alaska cruise for two (interior stateroom to minimum available oceanview stateroom).*

Upgrade on a 7 to 12 night European cruise for two (interior stateroom to minimum available oceanview stateroom).*

3 to 4 night cruise for two (minimum available oceanview stateroom).*

75,000 Upgrade on a 7 night European cruise for two (balcony stateroom to a junior suite)*

Upgrade on a 7 night Alaska cruise for two (balcony stateroom to a junior suite)*

Companion fare on a 7 night Caribbean or Mexican Riviera cruise (minimum available oceanview stateroom).*

125,000 5 to 7 night Caribbean or Mexican Riviera cruise for two (minimum available oceanview stateroom).*

Companion fare on a 7 night Alaska cruise (minimum available oceanview stateroom).*

Companion fare on a 9 to 12 night Caribbean cruise (minimum available oceanview stateroom).*

250,000 7 night Caribbean or Mexican Riviera cruise for two (minimum available balcony stateroom)*

7 night Alaska cruise for two (minimum available oceanview stateroom)*

9 to 12 night Caribbean cruise for two (minimum available oceanview stateroom)*

Companion fare on a 12 night European cruise (minimum available oceanview stateroom).*

Archived