Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays

SailBabySail

While I have a few moments I would like to wish all on the NCL Cruise Critic board a very Merry Christmas or if you prefer Happy Holidays. You have all been so wonderful and helpful I did not want to let my good wishes slip by during this busy time. For those of you who will be sailing during this wonderful season I wish you the best cruise ever. Thank you for who you are.

While I have a few moments I would like to wish all on the NCL Cruise Critic board a very Merry Christmas or if you prefer Happy Holidays. You have all been so wonderful and helpful I did not want to let my good wishes slip by during this busy time. For those of you who will be sailing during this wonderful season I wish you the best cruise ever. Thank you for who you are.

:) Thank you SailbabySail...for remembering us during this busy time. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Seasons Greetings to everyone from England.

I'm looking forward to some sunshine aboard the Epic for the holidays.

Carol

Thanks, Sailbaby! Everyone have a safe and wonderful holiday!

And Carol, I SINCERELY hope you have great weather next week on the Epic... See you then...

Archived