Cool Runnings Snorkel Tour

KEG306

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I agree totally with pablomum! We booked the morning trip Dec 11th 2010 with P&O at the last minute and are so glad we did. The guys are so friendly and polite but certainly know how to give a top trip on a spotless catamaran!

There were quite a few people in the water but plenty of time for us all to snorkel and see the turtles and then swim over two

shipwrecks.Amazing experience !!

There was plenty of rumpunch and other drinks available which may have contibuted to everyone willingly joining in the singing and dancing on deck!!

Will definitely book the allday trip next time .....

• 2 months later...

We recently returned from our cruise on the Serenade and I had organized this excursion with Cool Runnings for our group of 14. To a person, we felt that this was our best day of the cruise. Cool Runnings promptly picked us up at the port and there was a short ride to the pier where we paid and were quickly on board. There was immediately coffee as well as a full bar available. Fresh banana bread was served.

We had beautiful weather and sailed up the coast to swim with the turtles as well as manta rays!!! Lots of sea life to see. Our next stop was over a wreck that was very cool. We then anchored off of a beautiful spot on the coast where you could swim to a beach or relax in the water near the boat. A fabulous lunch was served along with white wine and full bar service. Banks beer on tap. Fabulous music to go along with the mood.

The crew was awesome. There were several small children on the cruise, and I don't think they were alone for a minute without a member of the crew. Drinks were quickly refilled and there was a delicious carrot cake served for desert.

The catamaran never felt crowded and there was plenty of space to get inside out of the sun if needed. There were two heads (bathrooms in ship talk). Everything spotless.

All of my emails were promptly answered. I did have to reserve the space with my credit card, but it was not charged unless we were no shows. If for some reason the ship did not make it, we would not be charged.

As I said, all of us agreed our trip with Cool Runnings was the best day of our cruise!

Archived