Moby Dicks Tours

beach lover 2001

Several of us booked with Mark right at the tender pier in December. It was the highlight of my cruise. The crew is very good, and they all have so much knowledge to share.

We enjoyed it so much that for an upcoming cruise we've booked with them again.

It's really a great experience, and certainly better to do it with an independant opposed to the large groups the ship has. There were 12 of us in December and there were more stingrays in our area of the sandbar than there were people.

The reef area you snorkel in after is a really nice relaxing area to snorkel. Quite a bit of marine life and there's a resident moray eel, great for underwater pictures!

I highly recommend Moby Dick tours!

LES!

We are reserved with MD for a visit in two weeks. All that I read and researched, plus correspondance with Mark, indicates a very respectable outfit.

They stick to small groups, their boat appears new and well designed for snorkel trips. It has shade, shower, and 2 easy access ladders.

My only reservation is "how long" will we wait at check-in while they gather other passengers to ensure a fair amount of booked customers. If it will be a while, no problem, so long as they tell us - so we can shop/etc.

I'll post a full review in late March.

We are reserved with MD for a visit in two weeks. All that I read and researched, plus correspondance with Mark, indicates a very respectable outfit.

They stick to small groups, their boat appears new and well designed for snorkel trips. It has shade, shower, and 2 easy access ladders.

My only reservation is "how long" will we wait at check-in while they gather other passengers to ensure a fair amount of booked customers. If it will be a while, no problem, so long as they tell us - so we can shop/etc.

I was on this tour with Babie in December (and will be again in April!), and Mark was very upfront about how much longer before the tour left so that we could go shop instead of just standing around. We left just after 2 pm for the afternoon tour.

These guys are great, and I can't wait to seem them, the stingrays, and the eel again in April. :)

I agree with the first poster on this thread.....this was the highlight of my entire week!!! Mark and his staff do an awesome job!!! We went with his tour in February. There was only 18 on our boat as opposed to the catamarans and boats that were carrying so, so many that we saw at Sting Ray City. Our 2 guides even actually got in the water with us and made sure that everyone had fun with the rays. They take food for the our group to feed the rays as well. We also booked this tour just after getting on dock. Yes, we did have to wait for about 30 minutes but they told us that up front so we left and shopped a few places and came back, so that was fine with us. We would definatly book with them again when going back to Grand Cayman. We didn't have a complaint one about this comany!!

Archived