Cabin 7141, Nieuw Amsterdam: Anyone had it?

jp45atcc

We've been assigned Cabin 7141, at the aft of the N/A, for Jan. 2 sailing. Would love to hear from anyone who's had the cabin.

hey were just down the hall from you on the same cruise! I didn't find you on our roll call for the meet and greet with other CC members. Why dont you sign up at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1103359&page=20

We will have the m&g on the 5th. Check it out!:D

My DH and I have 7141 on February sailing. Do u have pictures? How large is the balcony? Larger than the side balconies?

Sharon, We didn't take pictures, so sorry. The balcony is larger than the side baconies and we did enjoy it quite a bit. We've been on many cruises so we've gotten to the point where the ship is our destination. The balcony has a nice overhang, so no trash/soot reigned down on us as in past cruises. When we were assigned this cabin (we had booked a guaranty and were upgraded), I was nervous about the vibrations back there but it was gentle and never bothered either of us. It was also very quiet back there. I only saw the couple in the suite at the end of our hallway on the morning of disembarkment. The lady showed it to me and WOW. It was very roomy with tons of storage and the balcony wrapped all the way around the ship. Got to save those pennies.

If you have any other questions, just ask away. If not, hope your trip is enjoyable, as ours was. Have fun.

Pat

Archived