When can you start booking specialty restaurants & entertainment

m4rcla

When can I start booking specialty restaurant and show reservations via pre cruise planner? It looks like it can't be booked more than 2 months away? My sailing will be in May for the Allure of the seas.

When I went to the pre cruise planner, I receive the following messages:

Show reservation:

Online reservations for Entertainment are currently not available for your sailing. If your cruise vacation begins more than two months from today, please visit the website closer to your sail date or you can check once onboard for availability.

Specialty restaurants:

There are currently no Specialty Restaurants and Dining Experiences options for your sailing.

We have booked all shows and specialty restaurants for the 2/20 Allure sailing during the last 2 weeks. We are now at 2 months, 4 days and 5 hours to sailing!:) I think the timing is about 70 days; around the time that you need to make the final payment on the cruise. Have fun.

I believe once you have made final payment (final payment due date) you can make reservations.

You do not have to make the final payment.

Dining usually opens up much earlier than the entertainment. Dining has to be paid for at the time of booking. Entertainment usually opens up about 75-80 days out but has been known to open up even earlier. I would suggest that you start checking at about 100 days out.

I started checking in early October for our March cruise. I booked our first restaurant reservation on October 13th. The shows didn't open up until later, I think December 4th.

Honestly, I just got lucky. If you're able, I would suggest you log in once a day starting in January and see if it's there. I don't believe it's related to making your final payment. I hadn't paid and I was able to reserve everything I wanted.

Good luck!

Archived