Cruise Director and Captains on the ships

christopherrobin

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong...

At one time there was a running list of staff personnel (Master, hotel, director, Capt.Club hostess, etc.,etc.), maintained by one of the posters here. As I recall, Celebrity, in a roundabout way, asked that it be discontinued out of respect for staff privacy. Periodically, posters will chime in w/recent staff changes, personnel they've seen recently, etc., but I'm not sure there's still a list, per se.

At one time there was a running list of staff personnel (Master, hotel, director, Capt.Club hostess, etc.,etc.), maintained by one of the posters here. As I recall, Celebrity, in a roundabout way, asked that it be discontinued out of respect for staff privacy. Periodically, posters will chime in w/recent staff changes, personnel they've seen recently, etc., but I'm not sure there's still a list, per se.

There's an ongoing list on the Royal Caribbean board, but I don't remember seeing one on the X board. BTW - Love the schnauzers!

Apparently I was mistaken about Celebrity requesting privacy for staff and crew!! :rolleyes:

At one time there was a running list of staff personnel (Master, hotel, director, Capt.Club hostess, etc.,etc.), maintained by one of the posters here. As I recall, Celebrity, in a roundabout way, asked that it be discontinued out of respect for staff privacy.

The person who made the original request is no longer with Celebrity. I keep a list to remind me of where my favourite staff members are. Some officers and cruise directors have a positive impact on our cruising enjoyment and are truly memorable.

A list can be found here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1160985&page=4

Archived