Carry on Size/Road Conditions

mcjinkerson

We are leaving tomorrow to drive to Tampa. Yippee!! Hopefully, the weather cooperates. Icy roads today with several roads closed throughout the St. Louis area. :mad:

Does anyone know the road conditions towards Nashville, through Chattanooga and on to Atlanta? :confused:

Also, what is the size limit for carry on for Carnival Legend? I tried looking at the web site but it states the same size as check-in luggage.

Thanks for your help!

I live in Elizabethtown Kentucky and will be traveling the same route tomorrow roads south of here are fine.Have friends in Atlanta had ice early this morning but it warmed up quickly and is out of the way.:-) As far as carry on it is just like airport travel must be able to fit through scanners.Hope you have safe travels.See you on the Legend

We are leaving tomorrow to drive to Tampa. Yippee!! Hopefully, the weather cooperates. Icy roads today with several roads closed throughout the St. Louis area. :mad:

Does anyone know the road conditions towards Nashville, through Chattanooga and on to Atlanta? :confused:

Also, what is the size limit for carry on for Carnival Legend? I tried looking at the web site but it states the same size as check-in luggage.

Thanks for your help!

24"W x 16"H x 30"L for Carry-on so as to fit scanners. For some reason they list the Checked luggage sizes as same as carry-on, but checked can be larger.

It's sunny & crisp in Tampa. Forecast 70's FRI, SAT, SUN with possible showers FRI and SAT.

ken

Thanks for travel conditions update. Hopefully, sunny skies and 70 degree temps will greet us in Tampa.

I think I am safe with the luggage size as well--looks like the trip is finally starting to come together.

Hoping those of you left inland can catch a cruise soon.

Thanks for your help!

Check out this website from the DOT

http://ww2.tdot.state.tn.us/tsw/smartmap.htm?city=Nashville

Archived