Review - Mark Morris!!!

poonam

I've been a lurker on this site for the past 3 cruises that I have taken and wanted to give back.

I had the pleasure of meeting Mark Morris during our tour of Ocho Rios this December and I'm extremely glad that we hired him! We were a family of 5 women, 1 man and 1 baby and felt extremely safe (even though we were hesitant beforehand).

Mark is extremely knowledgeable and his love for Jamaica is evident as he gives a brief history lesson on his wonderful country! He is very prompt with responding to emails and was there to pick us up on time! He's a great driver and has a wonderful bus to transport you where ever you may like - extremely accommodating to your schedule. My daughter got a little fussy during the trip and he had no problems dropping us back at the ship while the rest of the group continued with the tour.

I would highly recommend booking a tour with Mark if you are visiting the port of Ocho Rios! He will guide completely and keeps you safe at all times. His rates are competitive for the great service you receive.

Thank you Mark for the great tour and I hope to see you in the near future to continue exploring beautiful Jamaica!!!

Archived