Sushi dilemma!

suchablonde

On Century a few weeks back, the sushi chef was making all the sushi right there; we enjoyed watching him work and he was happy to demonstrate all the tricks of the trade, which I'm sure we'll never get right, but hey, we try! Sushi was available 6-10; we had late seating and usually went down at 6 for a pre-dinner snack, but if you bring some plastic wrap or a large ziplock, you could fill up one of the boat-shaped plates and bring it back to your cabin refrig for later; maybe some people wouldn't eat "old" sushi but I'm not that fussy! I thought the quality was better than anything we have around here (yeah, I know, Feeding Hills, MA isn't the haute cruisine capital of the northeast) and there were at least 12-15 selections every night so we were thrilled. DH loved that red sauce, too! Maybe next time I'll try the eel - or maybe not. ;>

Cheers,

Kirsten

Hello

On Galaxy, I would run up and grab a plate and my wife and I would happily munch away in the cabin as we got dressed for our early seating. The Sushi was Marvelous, and the excellent chief was a kind Filipino gentlemen, which is true on many of the ships.

Enjoy!

Archived