Shasa Turtle Tour then ?

Luke gs Daddy

• 2 weeks later...

Fancy meeting you on these board John. ;)

I don't know exactly what beach Shasa puts in at, but I know it's north of the cruise pier, up the coast, and a 15-20 minute drive. The cruise pier is here:

Google Map

You can email Tess and ask for more precise info. I'll also say that the day we went the 3 hour tour turned into a 5 hour tour. Because of the winds that day, we had to do the whole trip back under motor power, and it took a long time. Where the tour should have ended at 1:00, we actually didn't get back to the beach until about 2:40. Something to keep in mind. That wasn't normal, but could happen.

You could ask Tess if the cab back can drop you off at another beach on the way back, or after he drops the rest of us off at the pier.

Fancy meeting you on these board John. ;)

I don't know exactly what beach Shasa puts in at, but I know it's north of the cruise pier, up the coast, and a 15-20 minute drive. The cruise pier is here:

Google Map

You can email Tess and ask for more precise info. I'll also say that the day we went the 3 hour tour turned into a 5 hour tour. Because of the winds that day, we had to do the whole trip back under motor power, and it took a long time. Where the tour should have ended at 1:00, we actually didn't get back to the beach until about 2:40. Something to keep in mind. That wasn't normal, but could happen.

You could ask Tess if the cab back can drop you off at another beach on the way back, or after he drops the rest of us off at the pier.

If it is going to be out of the way then we will stick with something close.

At least I see you are searching also.

:D

Archived