NCL.com Online Check-in issues

missingmaui

Has anyone completed their online check-in recently? I've been trying for a few weeks for our 2/20/11 cruise. I'm going to call NCL to see if there is a system-wide issue, but wanted to check here to see if anyone had a quick fix first. I know that their website is really buggy- it took months for me to be able to log in without an error message! I just got the e-mail that my e-Docs would be ready whenever I completed the online check-in, so I need to get it done. Thanks! :D

Has anyone completed their online check-in recently? I've been trying for a few weeks for our 2/20/11 cruise. I'm going to call NCL to see if there is a system-wide issue, but wanted to check here to see if anyone had a quick fix first. I know that their website is really buggy- it took months for me to be able to log in without an error message! I just got the e-mail that my e-Docs would be ready whenever I completed the online check-in, so I need to get it done. Thanks! :D

I had an error on their site after I had completed the on-line check-in. I booked in July for our 1/1 cruise and completed the online check-in immediately after. About a month ago I was checking prices and logged in and saw the online check-in wasn't completed. I reviewed everything and nothing was missing so I called their tech support who told me they were having problems and to check back in the morning. The next morning everything was fine. I would suggest you call their tech support and tell them exactly what is going on. I logged in earlier today and everything was fine but I tend to check it daily now just in case.

I had an error on their site after I had completed the on-line check-in. I booked in July for our 1/1 cruise and completed the online check-in immediately after. About a month ago I was checking prices and logged in and saw the online check-in wasn't completed. I reviewed everything and nothing was missing so I called their tech support who told me they were having problems and to check back in the morning. The next morning everything was fine. I would suggest you call their tech support and tell them exactly what is going on. I logged in earlier today and everything was fine but I tend to check it daily now just in case.

Thank you! After a weeks of trying, I finally got it done. About 30 minutes after I posted, I decided to try one more time. Now that I complained publicly about it, of course it would work :rolleyes: ... As long as it's done, I'm a happy cruiser! Thanks for your help.

I too had problems, called the 866-625-1160 number and they fixed it in seconds. DO NOT use nick names when you register for myncl. I had registerd my name as K-E-N instead of what my TA used (and my passport) K-E-N-N-E-T-H. That was the fix, presto.:D

• 5 years later...
I too had problems, called the 866-625-1160 number and they fixed it in seconds. DO NOT use nick names when you register for myncl. I had registerd my name as K-E-N instead of what my TA used (and my passport) K-E-N-N-E-T-H. That was the fix, presto.:D

I have tried several browsers but still get an invalid sail date msg. I guess I call for each item and excursion, NOT. I have 3 more months before I need to cancel for a full refund. See how it goes.

I have tried several browsers but still get an invalid sail date msg. I guess I call for each item and excursion, NOT. I have 3 more months before I need to cancel for a full refund. See how it goes.

You found a six year old post to bring back to life? If you have a sail date message I think a call is in order. What is the date of your cruise and what ship? I see it's a Panama Canal cruise, 8 months away. Probably a bit early for dining and excursions yet.

Edited by rvsullivan

The reply that you quoted is more than 5 years old!! You should have started a 'new' thread stating your problem.

The reply that you quoted is more than 5 years old!! You should have started a 'new' thread stating your problem.

Maybe this is what "being Blaze" is all about. ;);)

I was about to respond--not realizing it's a zombie thread--that I checked in the other day with no problem. :D

Generally true, but in the case of NCL website issues, a problem from 2010 is just as relevant today as it was then unfortunately. Although, there was a very recent thread about MyNCL problems she could have pulled up instead.;).