ecstasy lifeboat drill time

Kimq

Does anyone know what time the lifeboat drill is on the 4 day Ecstasy out of Galveston? I am trying to plan a small get togeather in our suite to toast our cruise and would like to have it right (an hour) before the drill. Thanks for your help.

Does anyone know what time the lifeboat drill is on the 4 day Ecstasy out of Galveston? I am trying to plan a small get togeather in our suite to toast our cruise and would like to have it right (an hour) before the drill. Thanks for your help.

The drill is usually right at sail-a-way or a couple of minutes before...Count on it being around 4pm if everything is running normally and there are no unusual boarding delays in Galveston...ie...FOG!

If they have not changed in the last 11 months it is no longer a life board drill, but more of a safety meeting at your muster station (mine was in the lounge), no more wearing life vests, and lining up by the boats, etc. As I recall about 4:00 pm around the time of sailing, we were still in port and were slightly delayed leaving port due to a floating oil rig being moved around (I think into a dry dock) by about a dozen tug boats across from the terminal.

Archived