Azura caribbean 24/12/11

jasonpinelap

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

Anyone on this cruise?

I'm travelling with family and friends, so will be a big group, but nice if there was other 'family' on board too :-)

Drew

Hi Drew,

Myself and my partner have just booked this cruise too. Where do you fly from? We're on the Birmingham flight on the 24th.

:)

Hi Drew,

Myself and my partner have just booked this cruise too. Where do you fly from? We're on the Birmingham flight on the 24th.

:)

Hey ! Great to hear that you're on the Christmas Caribbean cruise. Did you cruise with Azura already? How did you find her?

I'm flying out of Manchester on the 24th.

Who do P&O use for the flights, is it Thomas Cook or Thomsons?, have you travelled with them before? Any good?

I'm actually cruising on NCL's Epic (my first time with NCL) in October this year - Barcelona to Miami (on my own), and then the Azura on 24/12/11 with family and friends.

If you're on facebook, look me up and add me as a friend, cheers, Drew

drew tankersley or search by email which is drewyorks@hotmail.com

Hey ! Great to hear that you're on the Christmas Caribbean cruise. Did you cruise with Azura already? How did you find her?

I'm flying out of Manchester on the 24th.

Who do P&O use for the flights, is it Thomas Cook or Thomsons?, have you travelled with them before? Any good?

I'm actually cruising on NCL's Epic (my first time with NCL) in October this year - Barcelona to Miami (on my own), and then the Azura on 24/12/11 with family and friends.

If you're on facebook, look me up and add me as a friend, cheers, Drew

drew tankersley or search by email which is drewyorks@hotmail.com

Morning Drew,

Nice to hear back from you. No, we haven't tried P&O at all yet, so we're looking forward to this one. We were going to take a cruise on Azura last November but switched to a NCL Canada & New England cruise at the last minute.

Our flights we're told are with Thomson Airways who are very comfortable (quite a good seat pitch, better than BA & Virgin actually). Last time we did cruise flights out of Manchester was on Ocean Village (an experience we would happily forget!) and we got Thomas Cook Airlines, who were dreadful. The plane broke down before we even took off. Ocean Village was part of P&O family so I hope you get Thomson now and Thomas Cook!

Your trip on the Epic sounds amazing! I always really fancied trying it too. Never done a Transatlantic, so you'll have to tell me all about that when you've done it.

Thanks for the facebook link, I've added you.

Speak soon!

PS -

I was going to try and get flights from EMA too, but decided to fly with the rest of my group who are going out of manchester.

I live in Stamford - which I'm guessing isn't too far away from you guys?

Drew

Your right, Stamford isn't that far. We're about an hour away, near Coalville.

;)

Morning Drew,

Nice to hear back from you. No, we haven't tried P&O at all yet, so we're looking forward to this one. We were going to take a cruise on Azura last November but switched to a NCL Canada & New England cruise at the last minute.

Our flights we're told are with Thomson Airways who are very comfortable (quite a good seat pitch, better than BA & Virgin actually). Last time we did cruise flights out of Manchester was on Ocean Village (an experience we would happily forget!) and we got Thomas Cook Airlines, who were dreadful. The plane broke down before we even took off. Ocean Village was part of P&O family so I hope you get Thomson now and Thomas Cook!

Your trip on the Epic sounds amazing! I always really fancied trying it too. Never done a Transatlantic, so you'll have to tell me all about that when you've done it.

Thanks for the facebook link, I've added you.

Speak soon!

Hi Again

I love transatlantic crossings. If you want a cruise that doesn't stop every day or so at ports, and you love relaxing days at sea - then a transatlantic is for you!

I think the choice of ship is important, and some cruise lines do combine the crossing with various ports of call in europe or the caribbean.

cheers

Drew

Archived