Excursions for teens

When we were on the Mariner last year we booked the river ubing throught RCI. That was an awesome time by all! It was in Ocho Rios Jamiaca and the guides were great. You felt like you were in a tv commercial as they sang and joked and got to know alot of us during our float down the river. About half way through they provided beverages and at the end they gave us all a light snack. There was a rope swing into another river area. The bus ride to the tubing was almost as fun. The tour group I think was Chukka Coove.. though we booked through the RCCL excursion website. Happy sailing.. the mariner is a great ship.

We also did the river tubing. I enjoyed every part of the trip. The ride up to the river was exciting because the driver drove like a maniac. I also enjoyed the little village and trying the jerk chicken. My daughter and her friend would not eat the chicken or the drink. Being girls, they thought the village was dirty and wasnt about to try the food. You should have seen their faces when they had to use the outhouse.

Archived