Can I buy alcohol on the ship

phinn

for a two night cruise? Going on the Century in January for two night cruise. Curious if they will have the stores open to purchase alcohol as they do on longer night cruises. Has anyone done this?
I can't report from personal experience BUT the liquor store is a profit center for Celebrity. I can't imagine they won't use every profit center they have.

Thom

We have never done a two-night sailing, but have done "shoulder season" 3 and 4-night sailings.

Be aware the liquor purchases, even on a 2-nighter, if purchased on the first night may be held by the cruise line and returned to you on your 2nd night as you prepare to disembark the vessel the following morning.

Have a great "getaway" short cruise!!!

CM

I'm not concerned about the purchase while onboard because I expect to be sitting at the Martini Bar for sure. I am thinking of my purchase I can take home. Crown Royal way cheaper on board ship than at the store and I usually treat myself to that. Next step up is 4 night and budget is a bit tight now trying to get Alaska with all the trimmings. I'll report back when I'm off the ship. Thanks all!

I have been on other 2 night (not X) and suprisingly while I was ready to book future cruise, they never had that area open the whole cruise. When I inquired, they said it would not be open on 2 night so therefore, I pose this question. One never knows...

for a two night cruise? Going on the Century in January for two night cruise. Curious if they will have the stores open to purchase alcohol as they do on longer night cruises. Has anyone done this?

I bet you anything they will. I didn't buy any on last year's 2-night. But to make money, they should be available for purchase. ;)

Archived