MSC questions

buckirj1

Off topic:

Next Sunday the 2nd UNDERCOVER BOSS will be airing an episode with the NCL CEO. I am sure that those of us who enjoy cruising will find the behind the scenes look very interesting.

Each week, “Undercover Boss” follows a different executive as he or she leaves the comfort of the corner office for an undercover mission to examine the inner workings of their companies. While working alongside their employees, they see the effects that their decisions have on others, where the problems lie within their organizations and get an up-close look at both the good and the bad while discovering the unsung heroes who make their companies run.

Don't forget, everyone--tonight is Undercover Boss on NCL. It probably will have a late start due to football ...

For everyone outside of the US and Canada, try the cbs site tomorrow:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/undercover_boss/

Or, if that doesn't work:

http://www.digitalalchemy.tv/2007/05/how-to-watch-abc-nbc-fox-and-cbs-tv.html

Don't forget, everyone--tonight is Undercover Boss on NCL. It probably will have a late start due to football ...

For everyone outside of the US and Canada, try the cbs site tomorrow:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/undercover_boss/

Or, if that doesn't work:

http://www.digitalalchemy.tv/2007/05/how-to-watch-abc-nbc-fox-and-cbs-tv.html

I think it's pretty boring

I'm the OP. I didn't mean deficient in a bad sense. Perhaps it might have been better if I'd written that MSC doesn't seem to offer certain things important to me on a cruise. For example, I loathe assigned seating. If I can't have open seating, then I'd prefer an evening buffet...especially on gala/formal nights. I like having a self service laundry onboard, even if I never use it.For comfort's sake, I need a shower of reasonably generous proportions (i.e. Carnival/Cunard/NCL size as opposed to RCI, Celebrity, Princess)as I am also of generous proportions:p.

Other than that, I'm pretty low maintenance. I'd still consider MSC if the price dropped low enough.

THIS is an excellent video of a standard inside quad cabin, and at the end you can see the bathroom and shower:

Compare that to these flickr photos of a handicapped-access inside cabin bathroom and shower (from the Magnifica, but it should be quite similar in size to one on Poesia):

MSC Magnifica : Cabine Intérieure pour handicapés #12025

I'm considering a future Canada/NE cruise on MSC. I have some questions, and I'd like to ask them all at once. I haven't found answers (or found conflicting answers).

6. plain unsweetened iced tea available anytime? I've only noticed iced tea available during meal/snack times. I didn't ask or look for any if we weren't eating.

• 2 weeks later...
THIS is an excellent video of a standard inside quad cabin, and at the end you can see the bathroom and shower:

Compare that to these flickr photos of a handicapped-access inside cabin bathroom and shower (from the Magnifica, but it should be quite similar in size to one on Poesia):

Thanks so much. That's excellent (and the regular cabin will be fine for me, thank goodness). I should have thought of youtube; I'm glad you did:)

Thanks so much. That's excellent (and the regular cabin will be fine for me, thank goodness). I should have thought of youtube; I'm glad you did:)

Hi buckirj1,

You're welcome.

Though it did take me quite a while, to think to check youtube :)

Archived