Need HELP!! first time cruise out of SAN JAN

aprilmay85

Hiii Cruisers!!! I have been on 4 cruises but this will be our first out of san jan. Our cruise doesnt leave until 10pm from PIER 2 on the carnival victory sept 25th 2011. I was just wondering...we are flying into the airport about 330pm. Will that be enough time to get to PIER 2? About how much is that taxi ride from airport to PIER 2? AND about how long will it take in the taxi to get to the PIER?? I hope someone can please help me!! I need all the info I can get :D Thanks again!!

Hiii Cruisers!!! I have been on 4 cruises but this will be our first out of san jan. Our cruise doesnt leave until 10pm from PIER 2 on the carnival victory sept 25th 2011. I was just wondering...we are flying into the airport about 330pm. Will that be enough time to get to PIER 2? About how much is that taxi ride from airport to PIER 2? AND about how long will it take in the taxi to get to the PIER?? I hope someone can please help me!! I need all the info I can get :D Thanks again!!

I'm not sure what time your ships departs specifically but it's probably in the evening. It's only about 1/2 hour tops from the airport and no more than $30 in cab fare. I would not worry about it at all. Have a great time.

Archived